[Soot-list] Seeking proposals for Google Summer Of Code projects

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Wed Feb 27 10:50:31 EST 2013

Really? Interesting.
First, we could multithread it - one class body loaded per thread would
be a good start.

There has been many ideas thrown around for having things cached and the
like. But I haven't profiled it to see the hotspots - has anybody done that?

I think that would be a nice GSOC.

Regards,

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate