[Soot-list] Fast Lookup of SootMethod/SootMethodRef

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Feb 28 13:50:02 EST 2013

Well, I am not sure about that, actually.

One jar can declare a method without a body (jee api jar files loves to
do that), and another would declare it with some body. I had both jars
in my classpath for a while.

So, in theory, you have two different methods with the same signature.

Anyways, I've tried with a bit set and it seems to work :)

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate