[Soot-list] Call Graph with non-static entry points?

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Jan 10 22:30:11 EST 2013

Hello,

Chatting with Bernhard yesterday, he was telling me that there are
problems with Spark when the entry points are not static.

Since my entry point detection framework is very good at detecting
non-static things, I am wondering if that is making the framework moot.

Can anyone confirm whether Spark, or call graph constructions algorithms
in general, have an assumption concerning the type of entry points it is
dealing with? Or should that be considered as a bug that we'll fix along
the way?

Regards,

--
Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau