[Soot-list] Call Graph with non-static entry points?

Laurie Hendren hendren at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 10 22:45:04 EST 2013

Hi Marc-Andre,

I would have to look to see why that would be a problem,  but it may
have to do with needing a concrete object for the receiver.     In fact,
if your entry points are not static, doesn't some method need to create
an object on which it calls your entry point ..

If so, then wouldn't you just have to create a dummy static method that
creates an object and makes the call,  and then start the call graph
algorithm at the dummy static method?

Or ... am I misunderstanding your question?

Laurie