[Soot-list] PATH problem to analyze Jimple files

Zhoulai zell08v at orange.fr
Sat Jan 12 09:55:38 EST 2013

Hello,

I am analyzing some Jmple files that are obtained from another analysis by
SOOT. These jimple files are stored in the directory sootOutPut, taking
files names of the form  "abc.def.myfile.jimple".

Now it seems difficult to write a correct classpath to load such Jimple
names,  because these jimple files are not in a directory
abc/def/myfile.jimple (as the way Java classes should be stored).

So it becomes to me a big head-ache to let soot.Main find these Jimple
files.  I have tries two ways to process Jimple files. They all failed
because of PATH problem. Could anyone tell me what should I do?

I have tried

-- java soot.Main -pp -cp ${CLASSPATH}::sootOutput    abc.def.myfile

-- first create manually the directory tree "abc/def"  in sootOutput/,
   then,
  java soot.Main -pp -cp ${CLASSPATH}::sootOutput myfile

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Zhoulai.