[Soot-list] Diff between whole-progam mode and...

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 10:10:31 EST 2013

Hi Eric,
Thanks for you detailed reply.
But there was a sentence in your reply that confused me a bit.
".. for instance, you are interested only in analyzing control flow then
IFDS/IDE would be the wrong tool,..."
When we want data flow analysis which is flow sensitive, we use the control flow which means we analyze the control flow. Do these 2 sentences have contrast?

Cheers,