[Soot-list] UseDef or DefUse

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 01:31:18 EST 2013

Hi Dear Reader,

I want to look  for
special function calls to see what variable (which is a string) they
have used, so as to track the value that the variable has taken before
the call which can be a simple assignment with out any branch or
assignments inside different kinds of branch.
I remember reading a lecture that they had used DU in a similar application, BUT I think that this is a UD one.
The function call is a use and the values taken before (in any manner) are Defs. Am I right?

Zeinab