[Soot-list] Heros visualize exploded graph

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Sun Jan 20 18:52:47 EST 2013

Hello,

I would like to visualize my exploded graph - just to make sure my data
flow functions are good.

I don't see any options for that right now. Did anyone implement anything?

I am guessing that we are running close to Graphviz' limits, so an
export to .dot format may not be ideal.

Also, I don't see any easy way to traverse the exploded graph with the
results given by IFDSSolver. It seems to me that, if I want to find
everywhere a given fact is true, I need to manually pick the seeds and
traverse the interprocedural cfg, Unit afer Unit. It sounds like
duplicating the work IFDSSolver already did :) Is there some debug APIs
that would help anywhere?

Regards,

--
Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau