[Soot-list] java.lang.VerifyError after instrumenting an application k9

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Thu Jan 24 11:00:42 EST 2013

Hi.

Is this the same issue you reported yesterday? If so, why are you
sending it again?

Eric

On 23 January 2013 00:04, Victor <michyang_ysq at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I try to use soot to instrument k9, an android application, however when the
> app is launched in emulator, I got an error. I have attached the log and
> apk. Thanks in advance for helping me solve this problem.
>
> Actually I do nothing in my instrumentation code, so I guess the problem is
> related to soot.
>
> Shengqian

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt