[Soot-list] -no-bodies-for-excluded does not consider -include

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Fri Jan 25 13:41:45 EST 2013

Hi.

We just discussed this on this list two days ago. It really cannot
hurt to browse the archives every now and then...

Anyway, this has been fixed. Please try out our nightly build.

Eric

On 25 January 2013 12:03, Rohan Padhye <rohanpadhye at cse.iitb.ac.in> wrote:
> I am developing an analysis in whole-program mode but I don't want to
> load the entire JDK as it takes too much time. The
> -no-bodies-for-excluded option was perfect to begin with!
>
> Now, if I want to use only a subset of the JDK, say, the java.util.
> package, I can add it to the set of Application Classes using "-include
> java.util.". However, the bodies for this package are still not being
> constructed! So, I am left with a strange state in which I have
> Application Classes which need to be analysed but no bodies for their
> methods.
>
> Am I doing something wrong or is this a problem with the way
> -no-bodies-for-excluded is implemented? A quick browse of the source
> tells me that this option only looks up Scene.v.isExcluded() but does
> not consider that -include options should override the default list of
> excluded packages.

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt