[Soot-list] Error while running

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 13:40:16 EST 2013

Regarding this problem I have in Eclipse, I should mention that when I debug my code the following happens:
SootClass appClass = Scene.v().loadClassAndSupport(classFile);
goes to reResolveHierarchy(SootClass sc)
after that Source not found.

I'm not sure whether its related to Eclipse, Soot or maybe it is related to the class files (But I'm quite sure they are fine) because of the following:

At first I could not see the content of the class files with jadclipse and I only saw:
/*jadclipse*/
//Error!

A few days later (without any change to eclipse or ...) I could see them but with errors like the ones bellow:
"Couldn't fully decompile method ...
Couldn't resolve all exception handlers in method ...
Overlapped try statements detected. Not all exception handlers will be resolved in the method ..."

But the other day I ran into the first error that I could not see anything again!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions or even had a similar situation that could help me?