[Soot-list] Exclude classes

Bodden, Eric eric.bodden at sit.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jul 1 12:40:45 EDT 2013

You have to use a prefix of the class name, something like:

java.lang.  or
java.lang.Object

Don't use a star, don't use the .class ending.

Eric

On 01.07.2013, at 12:02, Zeinab Lashkaripour <lashkaripour at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am using the exclude option in order to exclude the classes of org.apache.jasper.runtime.* and it does not work.
> Examples that are used for this option are always regarding JDK, maybe because of this the option does not work in my case. Is that right?
>
> As I was not sure how I could exclude the class I have used different forms:
>    "org.apache.jasper.runtime.*"
>    "org.apache"
> and even the exact class like below:
>    "-exclude", "org.apache.jasper.runtime.ProtectedFunctionMapper.class",
>    "-no-bodies-for-excluded",
>
> Could anyone guide me please?
>
> Regards,
> Zeinab

Prof. Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering  at Fraunhofer SIT, TU Darmstadt and EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt