[Soot-list] Exclude classes

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 06:52:30 EDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the reply Eric.

I have used the exclude option as you said. For the class that I have

*org.apache.jasper.runtime.ProtectedFunctionMapper*
I have used the options below:
    "-exclude", "org.apache.jasper.runtime",
    "-no-bodies-for-excluded",
I have even used "org.apache.jasper.runtime." and

"org.apache.jasper.runtime.ProtectedFunctionMapper" but it still seems not to work.

I had an exception before related to using the original names explained in [1]. I tried adding the debug info to the related JAR file but I still got the exception, I also used the exclude option and again I still get the exception.

Could anyone please guide me?

Regards,
Zeinab

[1]:http://marc.info/?l=soot-list&m=137112936201765&w=2