[Soot-list] Exclude classes

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 08:39:45 EDT 2013

Thanks for the replies Marc-André and Quentin.

> I think that a minimal working example and filing a

> bug on Github would be a good idea :)

I truly hope that soot members suggestions solves this issue because getting a fix for this might take time and I don't have much time. But, if needed I will certainly do as you said.

> If you set options at different places in your program,

> be sure they are *all* taken into account by Soot.

> To check that, while running a transformation,

> you could print the content of
> soot.options.Options.v().exclude()

No, I do not set the options at different places I only set them at the main method.

Despite this I used your checking advice and at the beginning of the internalTrans I print the content:

[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
Transforming org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase...
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
[org.apache.jasper.runtime.]
Transforming org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspSourceDependent...

Isn't this odd? Why the classes inside the prefix that I have excluded are transformed?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Zeinab