[Soot-list] Exclude classes

Rohan Padhye rohanpadhye at cse.iitb.ac.in
Tue Jul 2 10:05:42 EDT 2013

Hello Zeinab,

Are you using the "-exclude" option in conjunction with the "-include"
option? The Soot documentation says the following about "-include":

    "If you specify both include and exclude options, first the classes
    from all excluded packages are marked as library classes, then the
    classes from all included packages are marked as application classes."

Hence, some of your excluded classes might get included due to an
overriding inclusion. Please check that this isn't the case.

Regards,
Rohan

Regards,
Rohan Padhye