[Soot-list] Exclude classes

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Jul 4 14:18:14 EDT 2013

Hello Zeinab,

A Minimal Working Example is the smallest unit that allows to reproduce
a problem. I know it is sometimes a pain to make one, but see if you are
able to.

I would like it if you include your code and the classes that show the
problem.

Since the mailing list is not letting big attachements, you should put
that in a bug on Github.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate