[Soot-list] variable name conflict

Sergio Ferrero sferrero at ensoftcorp.com
Mon Jul 8 11:20:15 EDT 2013

Hello Quentin,

That option appears to be already disabled.

If I right click on a java file and select "Soot->Process Source File->Run
Soot..." it opens a "Soot Launch Options" dialog that has an option called
"Use Original Names" under "Phase Options/Jimple Body Creation" and that
option is disabled.

I generated jimple code by right clicking on a file and selecting
"Soot->Process
Source File->Create Jimple", I would expect that option values in the "Soot
Launch Options" dialog are picked when running Soot from the "Create
Jimple" menu option. Is this right?

Is there another test I can do?

Thanks
Sergio