[Soot-list] Help Using Indus

Bernhard Berger berber at tzi.de
Mon Jul 15 00:43:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

they changed the byte code major version from 49 to 50. If Indus checks the major version this will be a problem.  And I think there are more changes, such as enums, signatures. To get an idea you can have a look at the annotated jvm spec for Java SE 5.0 [1]. AFAIR there are some changes breaking the compatibility.

Regards,
Bernhard

[1] http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr924/index.html