[Soot-list] annotating an existing .class file

Quentin Sabah quentin.sabah at inria.fr
Mon Jul 22 12:41:29 EDT 2013

Hi all,
Does Soot features something to help adding annotations into an existing .class file ?

I'd like to run some annotation analysis with -keep-bytecode-offset enabled, so that I could annotate the input .class files instead of generating a new one (which would certainly have a different bytecode code array).

Thanks.

--
Quentin Sabah, CIFRE Ph.D. student
Grenoble University
mailto:quentin.sabah at inria.fr  | mailto:quentin.sabah at st.com
phone: +33 476 61 52 42        | phone: +33 476 58 44 14