[Soot-list] Exception that should not occur

Quentin Sabah quentin.sabah at inria.fr
Thu Jun 13 10:08:23 EDT 2013

On 06/13/2013 03:56 PM, Zeinab Lashkaripour wrote:
>>  Please answer my first question, it is important.
> No, I'm not using Repo.

No mistake on your side, I definitely think it is related to a series of
potential bugs with use-original-names:true. I fixed some of these bugs
recently in the develop branch of the git repository of Soot.

The bug you see doesn't happen too often, but you should switch to the
develop version of Soot if you want use-original-names:true to behave
correctly in more situations. And if your bug subsists with the latest
Soot sources, I might be able to fix it.

--
Quentin Sabah, CIFRE Ph.D. student
Grenoble University
mailto:quentin.sabah at inria.fr  | mailto:quentin.sabah at st.com
phone: +33 476 61 54 57        | phone: +33 476 58 44 14