[Soot-list] Wrong jimple code

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 13:11:38 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I have the issue mentioned below that needs your guidance.

Previously I had no problem and the jimple body was ok, but now I have the problem that the virtualinvokes are not generated properly as shown in [1]. They should be in the form of:

           temp$29 = vir..... .

My comman line options are:
"-p", "jb", "use-original-names:true",

"-p", "tag.ln", "enabled",
"-keep-line-number",
"-src-prec", "java",
"-validate",
"-cp", "...",

"-f", "class", "--app"

I should mention that I remember no specific change that I have made except using soot-develop instead of soot-2.5.0 and using Aggregator for my methods body. (although I think these should not be the problem)

Could anyone guide me? I would be very glad to hear your suggestions.

Regards,
Zeinab

[1]:

temp$29 = new java.lang.StringBuffer
specialinvoke temp$29.<java.lang.StringBuffer: void <init>()>()
virtualinvoke temp$29.<java.lang.StringBuffer: java.lang.StringBuffer append(java.lang.Object)>("value1")
virtualinvoke temp$29.<java.lang.StringBuffer: java.lang.StringBuffer append(java.lang.Object)>(var)
virtualinvoke temp$29.<java.lang.StringBuffer: java.lang.StringBuffer append(java.lang.Object)>("value2")
var = virtualinvoke temp$29.<java.lang.StringBuffer: java.lang.String toString()>()