[Soot-list] Bytecode level transformer

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Wed Jun 26 20:39:14 EDT 2013

Hello,

Soot normally works at a higher level representation, called Jimple,
which is somewhere between Java and the bytecode.

There is a representation called Coffi that you can use to deal with the
bytecode, but I don't think that a lot of the analyses will work on coffi.

But my question is why you would like to work on the bytecode in the
first place?

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate