[Soot-list] Possible bug with null-type locals

Rohan Padhye rohanpadhye at cse.iitb.ac.in
Mon Mar 4 23:57:00 EST 2013

Oh! Alright, sorry. The link I mentioned is found through:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/soot_download.html, which is the "Downloads"
link on the Soot home page.

> Hence, we encourage users to download the latest nightly build from
> Ondrej Lhotak's webpage <http://plg.uwaterloo.ca/%7Eolhotak/build/>
> instead of the release version. Before you report a bug against the
> release version please first try the nightly build to see if the bug
> is still present there.

There is also the link you mentioned but since that was in the same
sentence as 2.2.1
whereas the previous link was on the page with the 2.5.0 release I thought
it was the other way around (i.e. Ondrej Lohtak's page was more recent).

Sorry for the confusion, the web page probably needs updating.

On Tuesday 05 March 2013 12:27 AM, Eric Bodden wrote:
> Hi.
>
>> I am using the the JAR from http://plg.uwaterloo.ca/~olhotak/build ... Is
>> this is
>> the correct place to get the nightly build? It says so on the Soot website.
> No it's not! Where did you find this link? It's quite outdated...
>
> Please use this one:
> http://vandyk.st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/abc/

Regards,
Rohan Padhye