[Soot-list] Soot on IRC

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Wed Mar 6 11:22:05 EST 2013

Thanks for the effort! I will try to lurk there frequently...

Eric

On 6 March 2013 16:24, Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau
<marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I decided to crack open the dusty IRC manuals, and I am please to
> announce we have a channel on Freenode.
>
> As you would guess, this is a nice place to hang out and help newer Soot
> users, or to discuss hardcore code-related questions :)
>
> The channel is #soot on the Freenode network (http://freenode.net/). The
> Freenode network is a proud supporter of FLOSS projects.
>
> If you are new to IRC, keep in mind that you won't get instant answers.
> You can find plenty of good clients (I personally like Pidgin), and help
> on getting started here: http://www.irchelp.org/
>
> --
> Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
> Doctorant - PhD Candidate

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt