[Soot-list] Reaching fixed point within a loop

Hagai Attias hagaiattias at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 08:15:24 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,
I wanted to know whether there is an option in soot to get all the units
that are inside a given loop unit ? (I'm using Jimple).

What I'm trying to do is to freeze all these units in order for them to not
change anymore, and for soot to reach a fixed point in these units.

What I'm actually trying to do is interval analysis, where for units inside
a loop I can determine that the condition doesn't hold anymore,
and therefore not change the interval of the variables in the loop inside
statements.

Maybe there is an easier way to do that, which I'll be happy to hear.

Thanks,
Hagai.