[Soot-list] Unrecognized bytecode instruction: 168

Michael Faes rolve at trick17.ch
Thu Mar 14 07:08:29 EDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. The problem also happens when just converting to
Jimple (-f J):

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Unrecognized
bytecode instruction: 168
   at soot.coffi.CFG.generateJimple(CFG.java:4637)
   at soot.coffi.CFG.jimplify(CFG.java:1267)
   at soot.coffi.CFG.jimplify(CFG.java:955)
   at soot.coffi.CoffiMethodSource.getBody(CoffiMethodSource.java:100)
   at soot.SootMethod.getBodyFromMethodSource(SootMethod.java:89)
   at soot.SootMethod.retrieveActiveBody(SootMethod.java:322)
   at soot.PackManager.retrieveAllBodies(PackManager.java:1038)
   at soot.PackManager.runPacksNormally(PackManager.java:371)
   at soot.PackManager.runPacks(PackManager.java:335)
   at soot.Main.run(Main.java:198)
   at soot.Main.main(Main.java:141)

Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------