[Soot-list] about the CFG of Jimple code

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Mon Mar 25 07:13:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

Jimple is designed to be more or less like bytecode. I'd be tempted to
nickname it 'readable bytecode'

In some ways, some of the nice Java-level stuff like loops becomes
desugared to gotos and labels, which is a lot less fun.

I think that the Soot APIs have some decent options for control flow
stuff. If you examine the Units of a method body, I think you will get
the information you need.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate