[Soot-list] Original variable names

Hyuk Kwon hdkwon2 at illinois.edu
Sat Mar 30 21:05:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to get the original names of variables, but I don't want to do
it with the expense of loosing precision of my analysis by setting
use-original-names option.
My first question is, is there an already-implemented way to do this
besides use-original-names option? (something like translate
Jimple-assigned names to original names).

If there isn't, then I want to do something like creating a mapping table
for original variable names and jimple-assigned names while transforming
the source to Jimple.
What would be a Soot way of doing this ?

--
Thank you.
Hyuk Don Kwon