[Soot-list] process-dir option couldn't find the classes inside directory

ASHISH MISHRA ashish123.mishragkp at gmail.com
Thu May 2 06:00:12 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to use the process-dir option of soot, but I get the following
exception-
*Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find
class: ClassC (is your soot-class-path set properly?)
*

my soot options are as follows -
public class CallGraphAndroid {

String[] soot_option = {
"-w",

"-p",
"jb",
"use-original-names:true",
"-p",
"cg",
"enabled:true",
 "-pp",
"-cp",
".",
"-process-dir",
"./test_directory"
 };

and I have these class files under test_directory-

ClassA, ClassB, ClassC, ClassD.

PS. If I pass separate files like test_directory.ClassA/C/D the analysis
runs fine.

Any one else faced similar problem or has some clues regarding the issue .

Thanks

--
Regards,
Ashish Mishra