[Soot-list] Handling conflicting class definitions?

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu May 2 08:43:26 EDT 2013

Hello,

I realize that this is, in many ways, the right behavior.
I am trying to put many components together as one, which makes them
step on each others' toes a bit. The problem is that I can't really
detect this situation unless it is 'too late'. I can try having some
kind of heuristic for the ordering of the jar files, but that won't be
foolproof. :(

Any suggestions on how to implement what you are mentioning?

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate