[Soot-list] Backward Interprocedural Data flow analysis using HEROES

ASHISH MISHRA ashish123.mishragkp at gmail.com
Tue May 7 13:10:08 EDT 2013

Hi ,
I am trying to use Heroes (IDFS/IDE solver) to implement a backward
interprocedural analysis, some thing like live variable analysis. I have
two questions regarding this,

1) How different it would be , than a forward analysis, that is, will
reversing the Interprocedural CFG and and changing the data flow equations
 do the work?

2) If the answer to the first question is a YES, How can I get a Reverse
Interprocedural CFG from a call graph.

can I pass an Initial Call graph to the Heroes to get this Interprocedural
CFG ?

Any help will be very useful.
Thanks and Regards

--