[Soot-list] Problem with Jasmin directives

Saswat Anand saswat78 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 21:42:36 EDT 2013

Patrick, thanks very  much!

Apparently soot is not currently quoting the class names. So here is
what fixed the problem for me.

public abstract class AbstractJasminClass
-                emit(".class " + Modifier.toString(modifiers) + " " +
slashify(sootClass.getName()));
+                emit(".class " + Modifier.toString(modifiers) + " " +
Scene.v().quotedNameOf(slashify(sootClass.getName())));

public class Scene  //extends AbstractHost
+               rn.add("is");

I wonder if it is a good fix --- I am not sure about the repercussions
of adding "is" to the set of reserved words in the soot.Scene.

Saswat