[Soot-list] Help to soot

Bernhard Berger berber at tzi.de
Fri May 17 00:48:21 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm not quite what you are trying to do. Do you want to extract the call relations from bytecode? Soot does this in the callgraph construction. It reads all instructions from the class files and converts them to Jimple (an intermediate representation). Afterwards, the call graph is constructed and can be accessed (and I think it even can be modified). There are different callgraph construction algorithms that differ in runtime, memory consumption and preciseness.

I hope I was able to help you.

Regards,
Bernhard