[Soot-list] ifStmt transformation

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 15:45:18 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I would be grateful if some one guided me.

I need to add a function call in an ifStmt before a specific statement in the chain (As below).
(params stands for the parameters of the "fn")

    if ( fn(params) )

    {
        statement in chain.

    }
I tried to work the other way round, I know that the equivalent Jimple is like below:
    $z0 = staticinvoke <class: boolean fn(param types)>(params);
    if $z0 == 0 goto label2;

        statement in chain

I tried some code but got no result, I only know how to generate the greenpart.

Do I need a ConditionExprBox?

Can I not use the "fn" call directly in ifStmt?
What about the label? How do I get the value of label?

If there is anything else that I need to take care of, I would be happy to know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Zenab