[Soot-list] Help with NPE PointsToAnalysis.reachingObjects(Context, Local) using Heros/Spark+Geom

Henddher Pedroza hpedro2 at uic.edu
Mon May 20 10:30:19 EDT 2013

Thank you Richard,

So I am using reachingObjects incorrectly in this case? (because I am using the wrong statement?)
(Thus far, I am experimenting with every possible 'reachingObjects' call to see what I get back and it seems like in this particular stmt the use is invalid, right?)

In reality I am trying to get points-to-analysis for fields of instances: this.dummy

I want to see what a field may be pointing to whenever an assignment involves that field. IOW, whenever there's an stmt with a field being set or being retrieved, I want to see what the field may point to before/after the assignment.
Is such possible?

Thanks