[Soot-list] Exception in transformation

Quentin Sabah quentin.sabah at inria.fr
Mon May 27 11:47:01 EDT 2013

> I do not know what to do because this method has not been transformed by
> me and therefore I do not have any hand in it.

Then disable all your analyzes and show us the Jimple body of the
problematic method, and also if possible, the corresponding java sources
and bytecodes that leds to this body (using javap maybe).

--
Quentin Sabah, CIFRE Ph.D. student
Grenoble University
mailto:quentin.sabah at inria.fr  | mailto:quentin.sabah at st.com
phone: +33 476 61 54 57        | phone: +33 476 58 44 14