[Soot-list] CallGraphTextualForm

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Tue May 28 12:56:30 EDT 2013

Hello,

Is your objective to visualize the call graph? If so, I suggest using
ProBe: http://plg.uwaterloo.ca/~olhotak/probe/

If you really want a text-based output, you can put together a bit of
code to export it in the format you want. I personally coded a
context-insensitive export to the dot format, but I prefer using ProBe
as graphviz isn't digesting big graphs very well.

On 2013-05-25 05:33, GIUSEPPE RIGANO wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> Is there a way to make in textual form the graph (cfggraph) of the "call
> graph" which is obtained by starting soot and setting "interactive
> mode" under "General Options" ?
>
> Thanks for your time!
> Regards

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau