[Soot-list] couldn't load a class created earlier

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Fri Oct 11 09:53:39 EDT 2013

Hi Ashish,

a) The reset is not a perfect reset, so if you really need a clean
slate, it is better to run two invocations of soot.
b) Does it change anything if you add your output directory to the
process path?
c) I know that it may still not work when you use b), that is why there
is a forceResolve method. Bernhard and I use that in our JEE analysis
code because there was no other way to get things working otherwise.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate