[Soot-list] Inter-procedure constant propagation

P Lee paulur at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 12:01:39 EDT 2013

Thanks Eric and Guru for the insights and the headsup of the IFDS
implmentation!

ReachingDefinition analysis is definitely the critical part I've been
looking for for my purpose. I've been considering Inter-procedure slicing
on system graph of inter procedures. Does Soot have any implementation of
System Graph?

Thanks,
Paul

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:27 AM, Bodden, Eric <eric.bodden at sit.fraunhofer.de