[Soot-list] Scene.v().getSootClassPath()

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 03:01:33 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm using a tool that works with Soot. This tool uses Scene.v().getSootClassPath(). As I can not alter the tool I was wondering how to solve this issue.

As mentioned in [1]  system
property soot.class.path has been set because if not the default value java.home/lib/rt.jar would be used.
For this purpose I created a environment var with the name of soot.class.path and gave a value to it but when I check the of Scene.v().getSootClassPath() I still get the default value ...rt.jar therefore I believe that this is not the correct name or even the correct way.

Could anyone please guide me?

I should mention that I did not have this issue when using Soot myself because I used to set the classpath on the command line.

Kind Regards,
Zeinab

[1]: http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/tutorial/usage/