[Soot-list] Liveness Analysis

Alefiya Lightwala alefiya.lightwala90 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 01:29:44 EDT 2013

Hello

Thanks for your reply. I have tried using
soot.jimple.toolkits.annotation.liveness and is working fine.
Now I am doing liveness based pointsto analysis using the vasco API.
Firstly I am running liveness analysis and after that I want to use the
results of this analysis in the pointsto analysis. And I want to do this
simultaneously until fixed point is reached.

What I am currently doing is :

LivenessAnalysis la=new LivenessAnalysis();
la.doAnalysis();

//Here how to perform points to analysis using previously generated access
graphs?
PointsToAnalysis pta=new PointsToAnalysis();
pta.doAnalysis();

ThankYou

Regards
Alefiya Lightwala