[Soot-list] Question of Heros/Soot

Guru Devanla gdevan2 at uic.edu
Mon Sep 16 14:24:25 EDT 2013

Hello Soot-List,

I am starting to use Heros+Soot for some inter-procedural data analysis I
have at hand. I would like a few questions clarified to help me get started.

1.  In the paper, the DefaultInterproceduralCFG is mentioned. Where can I
get hold of this class. I might just be able to get away with this class,
rather than implementing my own.

2. Are there example of Heros/Soot usage I can refer to?  I am looking at
arriving at def-use and use-def chains across class method boundaries.

Any suggestions on this would put me on fast track!

Regards
Guru