[Soot-list] How to set soot-class-path in Eclipse?

Steven Lee Elderry at outlook.com
Tue Apr 1 05:33:50 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm suffering from this error:

> couldn't find class: testers.LiveVarsClass (is your soot-class-path set
properly?)

I know how to configure this in command line mode, but now I'm in eclipse,
details following:

I downloaded the whole soot project from Github and tried to run
tutorial/guide/examples/analysis_framework/src/dk/brics/soot/RunLiveAnalysis
.java. here are my steps:

1.      Configured the project's properties, added
"soot/tutorial/guide/examples/analysis_framework/src" into Java Build Path.

2.      In RunLiveAnalysis.java, change "testers.HelloWorld" into
"testers.LiveVarsClass".

3.      Run and crash.

I debugged step by step then found soot-class-path only have one element of
the rt.jar, so my class can never be found, but I do not know how to set it,
can anybody help?