[Soot-list] Object wise call sequence.

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Apr 3 18:12:28 EDT 2014

Hello Utsav,

FYI, there is a PDG module in Soot already, in soot.toolkits.graph.pdg.
You could leverage that for your SDG code.

So it sounds you are interested in points-to information. You should
have a look at the PAG's methods, especially the reachingObjects(...)
methods. Now, you have to make sure that your Scene gives you a PAG and
not a dummy analysis, because those are worthless. The PointsToSet can
be casted to PointsToSetInternal and queried. The downside is that it
forces you deep into Spark's architecture.

Regards,

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate