[Soot-list] Call the colorer twice for the same Scene.v()

Bodden, Eric eric.bodden at sit.fraunhofer.de
Wed Apr 9 09:31:29 EDT 2014

Hi.

> 1. I want to run a second colorer after soot returns to my main. Is it possible to call it at that point?

At this point all method bodies will have been released/nulled, so that is possibly too late. Why not call it from within a pack?

> 2. As it seems quite hard to find it out, for a points-to analysis which colorer do I have to call? Does
> every colorer connects with an analysis? How does that works?

There are some predefined colorors for some predefined analyses. If you want one for another analysis then you have to write one yourself. This should be easy, though. Simply create ColorTags for the appropriate statements.

Cheers,