[Soot-list] using ForwardFlowAnalysis to find abstract program coverage?

onlyeric23 onlyeric23 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 23:29:30 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I am trying to find the program coverage for some specific input value, and
I found that there is an abstract class called FlowAnalysis might help me
to achieve this.

I'd look some implementation for, and found that those are working on
compiler optimization or else. Most related work is NullnessAnalysis, but
still not suitable for my purpose. And using keywords like "interval
domain", "data value analysis" can't get any search result from this mail
list (I may not using Google correctly).

Data flow analysis needs lots of background knowledge which I don't have.
Implementation by myself might be too heavy, and lead a different way of my
current study. Is there any simple example in SOOT, or a general algorithm
to achieve this?

Best regards,

misgood