[Soot-list] Finding path conditions in Soot

Manas Thakur manasthakur17 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 06:20:42 EDT 2014

I have been trying to find a series of conditions under which a path
executes. I could find a post in this mailing list from 2012, which says it
is possible with ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis. Still I am not clear with how
can the conditions be propagated and aggregated for goto's and if's
generated as a result of various programming constructs.
Can someone describe the specific details, or provide a link to some
paper/code-snippet where conditions are propagated through the various
paths of a program in Soot?

Thanks and regards,
Manas