[Soot-list] Dealing with loops in Soot

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Mon Aug 4 09:16:59 EDT 2014

Hi Manas,

I would double-check your flow functions then. Normally, loops are
supposed to converge with a few iterations, even the complicated ones.

Ideally, monotonic functions are the way to go. I have heard that some
have non-monotonic functions that are proven to converge, but that's a
harder case to deal with.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate