[Soot-list] Help using InfoFlow under FlowDroid

ASHISH MISHRA ashish123.mishragkp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:24:39 EDT 2014

Hi ,

I am trying to use the soot-Infoflow implementation to analyze information
flow , given a method .

 I have confusion about the parameters to pass to

*computeInfoflow(*String *appPath*, String *libPath*, String entryPoint,
ISourceSinkManager sourcesSinks*)*

*What should i pass to appPath (Is this the path to my class to be analyzed
or some other class) *
*What should i pass to libPath (I assume its the soot class path , is there
a way i can use something like -pp option )*

I browsed the source and could see how these parameters are used

*Options.v().set_soot_classpath(appPath + File.pathSeparator + libPath); *

But i can't see how the parameters passed  fit into this .

If anyone faced a similar problem and suggest a solution(probably an
example ) , it will be a great help.

Regards
Ashish

Regards,
Ashish Mishra
Graduate Student,
Computer Science and Automation Department,IISc
Cell : +91-9611194714
Mailto : ashishmishra at csa.iisc.ernet.in