[Soot-list] Dealing with loops in Soot

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Mon Aug 4 13:24:19 EDT 2014

Hello Manas,

You want a fixed point for an interprocedural analysis??? I haven't
tried it myself, but I'm not sure its going to work very well. That's
why people use IFDS and things like that.

By the way, are you aware of the work that was done on value contexts at
IIT-B?

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate